Everything here represents my own opinion and not the opinion of The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection or the United Methodist Church.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

wordpress.com and blogger.com

FYI - I have been working on a new blog located at: thoughtsofresurrection.wordpress.com. I have been intrigued with what I perceive to be some additional functionality of Word Press. On Church Communications Pro, there is a new series: Word Press for Churches. With the pages and other features of Word Press it could be used as a tool for a small website, which may be useful in the future. In Word Press, there is no longer the ability to add outside java script. I will be able to include all the current sidebar features, but in a slightly different ways.

In addition, I have shifted the feeds for these blogs:
Blogger: http://feeds.feedburner.com/revaeconard
WordPress: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ThoughtsOfResurrection

Bottom line - I will continue to post on both sites until further notice. At this time, take your pick and subscribe to the appropriate feed from the link in the sidebar of that site. Thanks!