Everything here represents my own opinion and not the opinion of The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection or the United Methodist Church.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Resources for Learning

I am always looking for ways that I can continue to learn while being in a full time ministry setting. It has been a transition from being a seminary student to a setting where being I have found it a challenge to make time for study. My plan to be more intentional about study is coming along, but I still have work to be done.

In addition to reading, I have been listening to podcasts while working on other tasks while I am at work. I was recently introduced to a Creative Synergy Podcast. This podcast is self described as "a relevant resource to inspire and influence church leaders." Thus far, I have found this to be an accurate description. I have listened to the three episodes that they have out so far, and have been impressed. Recommended.